Where to Buy
VL McBeath’s books are available at Amazon US, Amazon UK, Amazon Canada, Amazon Australia and other Amazon stores.
Get a FREE ebook ... or two!
Sign up for one of VL McBeath’s newsletters and receive a free ebook. Or sign up for both and get two!
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.
- Large Print
- The Victorian Era
- Rise of the Middle Classes
- Victoria Era Baby Farming
- Victorian Era Bankruptcy
- Victorian Era Consumption
- Victorian Era Lunatic Asylums
- Victorian Era Medicine: Laudanum
- Victorian Era Medicine: Strychnine
- Victorian Era Medicine: Vin Mariani
- Victorian Era Poor Relief Outside the Workhouse
- Victorian Era Women’s Rights
- Victorian Era Women’s Suffrage
- 19th Century Birmingham, England
- 19th Century: Birmingham Town Hall
- 19th Century: Chamberlain Square, Birmingham
- 19th Century: The Summer Lane Area, Birmingham
- 19th Century: Handsworth Church, Staffordshire
- 19th Century: Soho Manufactory, Handsworth